Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,661 (R$ 2,583) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)