Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.663 INR / CVE
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,300 (192,060 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)