Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / CVE
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,112 (204,936 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)