Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / CVE
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,138 (205,533 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)