Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,904 (45,897 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)