Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,119 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.960 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,928 (20,586 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)