Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,731 (43,699 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)