Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,641 (45,513 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)