Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.137 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,108 (18,206 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)