Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.622 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,564 (3,575 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)