Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.579 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,180 (3,939 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)