Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,933 (6,161 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)