Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.007 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,495 (2,551 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)