Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,905 (6,226 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)