Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,948 (5,945 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)