Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.606 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,354 (2,706 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)