Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,172 (2,930 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)