Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨73,551 (Mex$ 23,329) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)