Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.292 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,956 ($b5,053) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)