Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.519 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,170 ($b4,325) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)