Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.416 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,763 ($b5,603) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)