Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.219 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,074 (R 11,510) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)