Cost of living comparison between Portsmouth, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.604 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 217% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,475 (£2,742) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)