Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 198% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,824 (£2,783) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)