Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,923 ($752) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)