Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,241 ($577) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)