Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,202 ($1,189) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)