Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.709 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,934 ($729) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)