Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,808 (R$ 2,478) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (about 1 hour ago)