Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.775 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,730 (R$ 2,414) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (40 minutes ago)