Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨65,658 (E£ 18,227) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (40 minutes ago)