Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / TTD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 123% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,496 (18,857 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)