Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / TTD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,327 (7,837 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (37 minutes ago)