Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.134 INR / TTD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,533 (16,926 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)