Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.008 INR / TTD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,576 (17,443 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)