Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.664 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,055 (6,665 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)