Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.522 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,746 (3,265 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)