Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.085 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,062 (2,941 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)