Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.132 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,475 (2,805 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (31 minutes ago)