Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.769 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,259 (6,134 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)