Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.524 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,703 (6,630 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)