Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.976 INR / MUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,612 (₨35,735) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)