Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / MUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,258 (₨74,699) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)