Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 INR / MUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,009 (₨82,315) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)