Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / MUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,449 (₨81,557) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)