Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18510 INR / NGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,535 (348,648 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)