Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21686 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,210 (563,553 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)