Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18053 INR / NGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,424 (273,777 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)