Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,280 (R 24,243) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)