Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.810 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,895 (R 24,721) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)