Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.871 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,406 (R 26,565) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)