Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.978 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,859 (R 25,683) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)