Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 INR / HTG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,567 (72,920 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)