Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / HTG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,019 (79,324 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)