Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 INR / HTG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,120 (170,535 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)