Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,917 (€810) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)