Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.509 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,880 (£971) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)