Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,592 (£2,445) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)