Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.439 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,281 (£952) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)