Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.734 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,538 (£2,311) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)