Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.315 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,117 (£2,535) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 9,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)