Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,287 (Rp 22,228,814) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)