Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00507 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,441 (Rp 17,237,752) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)