Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,232 (R$ 2,476) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)