Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,185 (R$ 4,658) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)