Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.456 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,143 (R$ 2,598) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)