Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,116 (R$ 4,480) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)