Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.894 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,034 (R 9,815) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)