Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,537 (R 10,245) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)