Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,843 (₨ 74,840) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)