Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,068 (₨ 73,722) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)