Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,100 (₨ 173,443) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)