Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,040 (₨ 179,951) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)