Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,799 (₨ 75,798) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)