Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,011 (₨ 173,488) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (27 minutes ago)