Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 192% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,129 (822,373 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)