Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10870 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 180% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,791 (2,095,668 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)