Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12139 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 187% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,354 (851,392 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (44 minutes ago)