Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,367 (€1,704) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (41 minutes ago)