Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.316 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,612 (1,138 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)