Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.515 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,436 (2,751 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)