Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.025 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,819 (1,045 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)