Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,758 (5,848 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)