Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.889 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,268 (3,213 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 2 hours ago)