Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.287 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,386 (3,956 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)