Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,009 (2,857 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)