Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,560 (2,017 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)