Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.584 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,539 (2,625 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)