Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.769 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,161 (2,633 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)