Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,492 (2,549 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)