Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,434 (5,896 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)