Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,705 (€1,016) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)