Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,167 (€992) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)