Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,594 (€2,328) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)