Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,471 (€1,018) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (31 minutes ago)