Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,646 (R$ 3,174) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)