Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,086 (R$ 6,068) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)