Cost of living comparison between Pingdingshan, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨66,550 (元6,725) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)