Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,653 in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (29 minutes ago)