Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,462 (39,649 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)