Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,393 (17,378 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)