Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,651 (37,405 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)