Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.073 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,541 (17,422 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)