Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.429 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,788 (R 10,092) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (40 minutes ago)