Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.748 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,519 (6,066 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)