Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,489 (41,880 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)