Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,868 (71,742 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)