Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,150 (70,051 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)