Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,643 (29,343 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)