Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,525 (3,367,525 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)