Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01698 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,843 (5,938,618 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)