Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01603 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,647 (7,652,436 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)