Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,101 (3,728,028 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)