Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01574 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,622 (3,914,198 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)