Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01654 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,509 (8,193,674 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)