Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,095 (26,092 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)