Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,936 (33,729 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)