Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,183 (52,572 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)