Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.952 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,587 (R 24,151) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)