Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,786 (R$ 3,344) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)