Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,031 (R$ 4,374) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)