Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,946 (379,464 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)