Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,742 (R$ 2,953) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)