Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,211 (R$ 4,360) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)