Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,942 (₨141,096) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (38 minutes ago)