Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,132 (₨147,316) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)