Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,818 (₨134,582) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (31 minutes ago)