Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,892 (€2,136) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)