Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,555 (€881) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)