Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,467 (€889) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)