Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,800 (€1,232) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)