Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 236% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,093 (AU$4,956) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)