Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,979 (€2,040) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)